Why Medical Testing in Electronic Contract Manufacturing Is Crucial
Webinar hosted by MD+DI QMed
Join Spartronics Test Engineers, Eric Masloski, and Jeremy Peterson, as they discuss the importance of developing and implementing test strategies for medical device and life science applications focused on providing high yields while reducing gaps. They will speak to both effective and efficient test methodology used to help minimize cost and maximize quality.
What: Webinar on "Why Medical Testing in Electronic Contract Manufacturing is Crucial"
When: Thursday, June 2, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 Hour
By joining this webinar, you will understand the importance of having a contract manufacturing partner that can help guide you through manufacturing readiness and improve time to market with confidence. This includes comprehensive planning, design for tests, and best practice for implementing test strategies.
This webinar will cover the following topics and more:
- Engaging in critical early-stage test planning before production
- How choosing the right test strategy for your medical device can reduce cost and maximize component test coverage
- Insight into product test methods and finding the ideal test strategy including Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), Solder Paste Inspection (SPI), X-RAY, Flying probe, In-Circuit Testing (ICT), and Functional Testing
- Situational case study addressing opportunities for improvement and optimization of the manufacturing process
- The importance of comprehensive collaboration, project management, and transparency with your CM partner when developing your testing approach
Speakers included Test Engineering Manager, Eric Masloski, and Test Engineer, Jeremy Peterson from Spartronics Watertown. For speaker bios and to register for the webinar, please click here.